тσтαℓ ραgєνιєωѕ.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Miley Cyrus Gypsy Tour DVD Has Been Scrapped.

Not sure if this is fanmade or true!
We have reported about Miley having a DVD coming out of her Gypsy Heart Tour. This information came from her personal videographer Allison Silva who travels around with Miley everywhere she goes. He confirmed this information twice. Once while she was in South America and just recently as well..
 Now Mr. Silva is backing off his claims and saying the DVD has been cancelled, He held a live chat where he made this statement that there was not going to be any Gypsy Heart Tour DVD.
What is the reason why the gypsy heart dvd is cancelled  ? 
We don't know yet , but keep looking at the blog  ..
To be continues !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think they need to do a dvd. All the fans will love it and also me because I LOVE HER and I went to concert and the whole world needs to see her talents on dvd. It was a wonderful experience and I want this dvd to be out in shops so every one can experience the same feeling I had when I went to her concert.